Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Passionate Love on KEM PUTRA SENTOSA~♥

Okay... Before my sweet memories on KPS disappear, i better write a long long blog all bout it... Although i know is LATE LaTe Late late... xD


" Tahniah! 930118****** terpilih menyertai Kump 3 PLKN SIRI 8/2011. Utk semakan kem, taip PLKN KEM [NO KP] & sms ke 15888.
still charge me for RM 0.20 for a worst news ever! Damn It... =( "
 
( first status i post on FB bout NS, & i'm keep blaming bout government! xP SORRY! )

HEY! I'm Hew Ann Li. I'm officially 18 years old in 2011. And yea, I'm lucky enough because i kena NS. Where's the place? My kem is at KEM PUTRA SENTOSA,SEMATAN,SARAWAK. I'm from kumpulan 1/siri 8/2011. =)
At first, i'm still worrying, why did government sent me to a far far place? Sarawak? i dun wanna go. Although we have chance to sit free airplane, but it's too far for me. My parents can't even come to visit me during weekends. I'm damn frustrated that time. i still remember what i wrote in my status in FB,
" National Service ?! OMGoshhhh~!!!!!!!!!!
y send me so FAR ?!!!!!!!!!! x( "         (LOL!!! is funny i when see what i type now! =x)
But my senior, Kuan Haur who went there last year(is the same kem), told me that "KPS is really a nice place. Not that teruk as u think. U'll enjoy ur life at there. I confirm that u're not willing to come back after few months at there! Just enjoy urself! Dun worry bout it... " Yea~ and this is how he comforts me. Thx, BRO! =)
i believe his words, and now when i came back to KL, i'm seriously so damn miss my kem, KPS!!!

This  is my kem, KEM PUTRA SENTOSA (KPS). :D

Actually, National Service wasn't that suffering or living in a jail as u thought, yet, it's EXCITING & AWESOME. I do not feel regret to go there. x) It's really a good experience for me! Although there got tones of mosquitoes chasing u to bite, but i'm sure u'll enjoy with it. Why? because u'll became super PRO for killing mosquitoes. And going NS, is my sweet sweet memories ever i've in my life. Now, i suppose to say THX alot to government for choosing me as a pelatih for NS. =)

Alright, let me start my stories now! ;D
The 1st night, we gotta queued up for taking our PT shirts, PT pants, Baju & seluar Kelas, shoes and etc... i can still remember that we haven bath yet for the late late night. Then, jurulatih-jurulatih started to distributed us to 4 groups, ALPHA, BRAVO, CHARLIE & DELTA. oh yah! and so, i'm lucky enough to be in BRAVO company! =)

Those jurulatih started to distribute us to different dorm and asked us to rmb a 5 digits number. they told us this number gotta following us until the day we end our program. And of course! I got my own lucky number in KPS. No. badan kamek(means saya in sarawak language)---80142. And i was assigned to P3 dorm.

After that, we carried our luggages and uniforms back to our dorms. Is heavy enough! == duhhh... no one helping us to carry that all along the road back to our dorm. Suin~

Okay, now let me tell u about my friends in KPS.
The 7 beauties who always sit in the same table with ME in dewan for 70 days.

Goshhh~ she is at the left hand side of  the pic. 
And i'm taking this pic with a sick face. D;

She is NG YEN NI. She is from Charlie company. She is really a kind person, she willing to lend you a hand no matter how busy she is. I still remember there was once or twice or third times i was in sick. She is the one who always KICK , accompanied me to jumpa medic. Awww~ how touched! x')

The second time was i got allergic. She tied my hands up & put her leg against my leg just to tahan me from scratching because she said there would be a scars if i keep Scratching it. But it's too itchy mar~ Beh tahan nia! The point is, she willing to come over my dorm just to help me sapu medicine on my body. 
Awww~ touched touched touched!!!
She is also humour enough. Rmb gt once, a malay girl said we rampas her place. LOL! Yeny unexpectedly said, "this table got her name meh? Where is it?" and her eyes keep searching her name on that table. LMAO!!! xD

She is also a CLUBBING KAKI! oppssiee! ;P because she is very easy to get HIGH. The 1st day on bus, i rmb she is the one who sat in front of me. i saw there's a few stripes of golden hair, and i thought she was those LALA MUI. But now, i confirm that she's NOT that type of girl. =)

Maggie, Me
She is the one who asked me pose like this. xP

She is KOK MEI KEE.  She want us to call her as MAGGIE KOK. She is a girl who love to sleep. Whenever & where-ever, she can sleeps. Once she tidor mati, no one can wake her up easily. LOL!!

1st day i met her, she was super duper DIAM. She didn't even talk to us. Just SLEEP Sleep & sleep. The only thing that can make her awake is time for berbaris utk makan. Ngai Ti~ She can wakes up quickly and rush for makan. She is a SpongeBob SquarePants-lover.

Few weeks later, i only realized that she was a very talkative and crazy woman. Always asked me to do 'SIAO' things with her. =P  
And we both always sang 甜蜜蜜 together~ LOL

She always shouts, " AnnLi, 你好了沒有?快點啦~" outside her dorm. (she was in P4 while i'm in P3) LOL!!! but just few times, cause she is the one who always lambat. Wipe this wipe that on her face, hands, legs.... == sai ng sai o? then, i would also scream in her dorm when i get ready, "KOK MEI KEE, 快點啦! 我們要遲到了啦~ 快點快點... " 
"等多一下等多一下! 我就來好了!幫我拿水壺和帽子!我就要好了!" That's a conversation that we did everyday along this 70 days. x') i miss that!
Maggie, Me
This is the photo for our 1st gathering after back from NS.

Maggie Kok, she was also my so-called TWINS SISTA. Not only medic, peepo from catering, jurulatih-jurulatih, & others wira and wirawati all like to mix up us. LOL!! and we both also started to cheat around them.
"kamu berdua kembar ke?" 
"YEA! Saya kakak, dia adik. Serupa kan?" and v both gave a peace to them! ^^V
Hey! thx bringing me those foods to them during CNY ya, my twins sista! Heart you~<3

Hello Kitty, Me

She is HOW KENG YEE. I gave her a nickname as Hello Kitty because her face do looks alike. xP (dun kill me, pls!) i think everyone agree with it, rite? xD so, please dun deny it. 

She is another super duper very DIAM girl since the 1st day i met her. She is MAGGIE KOK's best buddy. They always do things in pairs. Stick together and forget bout me! sobs sobs~ x'( Maggie Kok without her, cham la her life in NS. Cause Hello Kitty is her alarm clock, always wake her up. She likes to say “莫名其妙的你!”

Besides, she is also a very great person that i've never meet b4. Still rmb that time we having wirajaya in forest. Again! i got fever and sick for the whole activities. She is the one who bring me out to jumpa medic. And she is strong enough to help me carry my bag from the forest back to KPS. Wow!!! really thx alot~ (but actually i could take my bag and put into van by bringing it back de. ;P ) And nowadays, her speed of walking is super FAST!!! She always blame me and maggie walk so slow. LOL! Babe, you're the one who walk too fast hia.

oh ya! And thx for the Chrysanthemum tea. Although i keep blaming it's tasteless and of course you scolded me for " i gave u drink u still dor dor yeh gong..." xD but it's really cause my sick feeling better.
I'm still rmb we been together for 5 days during CNY. We ate cup noodles as our reunion dinner together. How pity! D;

uhmmm... Hello kitty, i'm still rmb that you always blaming my skill of taking umbrella is so damn worst. Always make ur shirt wet. LOL, seriously i'm sorry! 

Thx, girl! For always comforting me when i'm sad or having any problems. i'll rmbto smile as what u taught me~ =)
 Me! Maggie! Hello Kitty!
This is a pic of we three. x)
We do have a name for us, HAM-Hello kitty,Anlene Milk, Maggie Mee
.
Rue Ning 
seriously, i forgot to snap pic with you! x'( 

She is Low Rue Ning. She is from ALPHA company. She is a friendly girl. She loves to smile to sesiapa dan mane-mane ajeh. She respects teachers alot. Whenever she saw a jurulatih, she would gave a 90 degree bow, "selamat pagi, cikgu." then gave a widest smile to them.
How sweet she is. ;)  She knows a lot about constellation or something bout astrological sign. I'm the one who always ask her, "how bout capricorn, how bout capricorn?" LOL! cause i'm a Capricorn baby.

She is a loyal buddhist. Everytime of having Kelas Buddha or 佛堂, u'll see that she's the one who always sit at the 1st row. Paying full attention to what's teacher teaching. While i'm the one at the middle there mengantuk. LOL!! jin jia si PaiSeh ya! ;x She is a vegetarian and she always share her dishes with me. AnnLi, Nah!!! give u...  

She loves to sing and her voice is AWESOME! She is very suitable to sing Folk songs. i love her voice and i felt damn inferiority when she sang infront of me... Hmmm! 

Chee Ling
Another girl that i felt regret cause didn't take a single pic with her.
SORRY! x'( 

 Yea! She is Lee Chee Ling. A best buddy of Rue Ning. Both of them always stick together & they did everything in pairs too. She is also from ALPHA company. She is a SUPER BIG FANS for Anime. Her voice is cute cause she talks like a cartoon. xD 

She is too skinny! hey, u should eat more nia. Dun too picky on ur food. Everytime she saw those dishes not ngam her appetite, she'll definitely walk away and straight away back to dorm. She willing to drink Dutch Lady milk or eat biscuits for her dinner. No wonder she could be so THIN like a lidi. == Eat more la weiiii~
 Sook wei, Me!

She is Low Sook Wei.  I also gave her a nickname since the 1st day i saw her---Hamster. She do really looks alike mar~ She is from CHARLIE company. I can still rmb she is the one who sit beside me on plane. Her speed of eating is super FAST! That day on plane, i ate my lunch box as she did. But she can finish it in few minutes but i just ate until half. LOL!! And she is the FIRST one who sleep on my shoulder in NS. (i dunno why, lots of peepo love to borrow my shoulder and sleep on it. Got so comfortable meh??  i think it's too sensuality! =x ) hehe! Hamster, you should be proud of it! xD 

She is a vegetarian. She also kind enough because she shared her dishes with me too. Thx! as u guys know, vegetarian's dishes is much more tasty than ours one. So, i always minta some dishes from her. =x ng goi sai ya!!!!
 Yee Chiew, Me

She is Choo Yee Chiew.  Another girl, i gave her a nickname as PIKACHU. i du why? Maybe her pronunciation of her name and pikachu almost same? HahhnnoaHAha... xD She is from DELTA company.

Actually, i didn't know her much as i'm not too close to her? She is a girl who brings lots of packs of maggie to NS. Once she opened her locker, u'll see Maggie maggie & maggie mee too. Besides, she is also a girl who likes to drink Chrysanthemum tea. 

During CNY, she is the another girl who spent her 5 days with me. We gossips around and of course! we did also ate cup noodles as our reunion dinner. I want to thx her because she always share her OREO biscuits with me. And now! i fall in love to OREO~ ^^

 A group picture for 8 of us!!! x')

Next! is time to talk bout my dorm-mates...

Me! Sek Kuan!

She is Teh Sek Kuan. She got a nickname as 小的, cause she is really so small & small like a kid. Although she looks like a kid, but she got a mature mind. She is my ex-dormmates cause she backs to KL after CNY.

She sleeps beside me. The 1st night in KPS, she was assigned to be in the same dorm with me. And that was a late late night, all of us haven bath yet. And you guys know huh! Girls are always scare of those *thing*, so she asked me whether wanna bath together or not? LOL!!! and i said YES. We both take a shower in a small bathroom. Looking at each other with a naked body. OMG!! i still rmb that she said, "你有的,我也有!只是不同size罷了嘛~所以不要害羞啦!我們一起沖啦~"
yiii~ *shy shy*
Till now, she is still reminding me bout 我們一起沖涼!!! And my 1st time gave to her >,<

She is kind because she always borrow her beauty products to me! and she gave her masks for me to use. Thx!!! Btw, she also come to NS to sell her products. LOL!!! xD

She would like to share lots of her secrets to me during the midnight and i do tell her some of mine too. She likes to climb on bed in sudden too! n i rmb once she sang that "touch my body~~" OMG!!! Scared me =x She is also a friendly girl, she could be frens with anyone include of those wira. She can be very close to anyone. She is CUTE x)

Fatin(standing), JuJu(beside me),ME,Xian Ying(in pink),Daphne(holding comb)
The one in Pink colour shirt is Xian Ying!
i'm sorry! i didn't take a single pic with u...

-Next! She is Thian Hian Jing. She wants us to call her Xian Ying, because it sounds nicer. But those malay & bidayuh still calling her Thian in our dorm. LOL!! She supposingly should sleep opposite me, due to that 小的dah pulang, so she imigrate to sleep beside me! x)

She has a head of golden hair. And she likes to sit on my bed to sapu her lotion. LOL!! She loves to sing 朋友. i can said that i'm her alarm clock because she wants me to wake her up every morning. She is a tall tall girl and she wants her skin to become fair!

She taught me lots of sarawak language and i do share my mind with her no matter in toilet or dorm. The things that we both always do is cuci baju in toilet after makan malam and take our bath. We do also always have our Keropok party in dorm. She always share her food with me. AnnLi, want some? yea... She very mind if there is any pimples grow on her face. LOL!! x)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Okay! My another neighbor. The one who standing beside me in the picture above. She is Jumcss Salleh (her name in FB, cause i forgot her full name! =x sorry! ) usually, i called her as JuJu. She is our penolong ketua dorm P3. And she is also a malay girl who sleep at my right hand side for about 3 months. She decorates our dorms all by herself. thx! She asked me to borrow her FEBREZE to spray her locker. LOL!! xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The one who standing in the above picture is Fatin. She is a cute malay girl. Her size body is small. She sleeps next to JuJu. Hehe~ she is the one who always stands beside her BF when we having roll call in dewan. oppssiee! =x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Continue with the girl who holding a pink comb in the above picture. That comb belongs to Xian Ying.Yea~ this naughty girl is Daphne Law. She is a banana. She was our ketua dorm P3. Daphne! always asked me to borrow my clock to her until i've no clock to use. And she is the one who taught me "Ngai Ti" this words until i say it everyday. LOL!

Her locker is full of keropoks and drinks. And i wanna apologise to her, because got once, i "stole" her keropok from her locker when she went to bath. i think she didn't realise that we (me, xian ying, maggie, keng yee) took it. Actually we just wanna joke around. Hope that u won't mind it. I'm sorry too~ And the day before i back to KL, i gave her a shirt that she thinks is cute. =)
Me, Daphne

ME, Sheron

Yea! It's ur turn. She is Sheron Bong. I rmb the 1st day she came to KPS, i'm the one who bring her to dewan! =) She is Daphne's best buddy. Both of them slept next to each other. She is a "best friend" of environment. She do not scare of any worms or insects. Ewww~ She always catch those weird insects to scare Maggie and Maggie will always shout like HELL. "Take Away From Me la weiii~ So disgusting!!!"

Sheron & Daphne is a pair of sista who like to skip their dinner. They always rush back to take their bath when we are still berbaris utk makan. After bath, they would like to eat their cup noodles in bilik rehat while watching tv. LOL!! How weird they are. =x Sheron is very hardworking, she always wake up early in the morning just to wash her clothes. OMG!! for me, i dun willing to sacrifice my sleeping time lo~ xD

And she also the one who taught me sarawak's vulgar! "bak sama muu, mai gu...." LMAO =x

Me, Chrisna

Followed by our lovely Chrisna. She is a Bidayuh girl. She likes to sing and i love her voice. She can sing very well although she is in sick. If you guys wanna listen to a free concert, go find her! She always sing in toilet. LOL!! how lovely she is. She is my teacher, cause she taught me lots of bidayuh & sarawak language. Chrisna, okuk nyayang muu~<3

Me! Becca

Another Bidayuh girl, Rebecca Lydia. She is a lovely and friendly girl. But i rmb that i pernah hurt her before and make her cried. I'm sorry. Forgive my naive action. But someone told me that she cried because she miss her family not because of me. Btw, i'm still sorry bout that!
She likes to sing too. She also part of my teacher too! Becca, kamek sayang kitak~<3

Me! Firia

This is the girl who sleep next to Xian Ying. She is Firia Lim. Another Bidayuh girl from sarawak. LOL!! the deepest memory on her is, she likes to kick her locker when she is in bad mood. Everytime also scare tiok me! =x She is quite pretty if she can talks in a way more soft and dun easily get mad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Florence, she is Firia's best friend. She wants us to call her Peko. I think she is the one who woke up most early in the morning in our dorm. She loves to use Sunsilk product until she own a head of straight hair. x)

Wirawati from BRAVO:

Joyce, Me

She is Joyce ak Nyupeh. (if i didn't rmb wrong!) She is our OC company of Bravo. She is a superwoman. She helps our company to won a lot of champion. She is pretty, agree?

Eddrin, Me

She is Priscilla Eddrin. She is a cute girl. I always pronounce her naem as "AD". She is my group-mates in PK7 for the 1st modul, pembinaan karakter. She likes to give me a sweet sweet kiss whenever she saw me. I love her! x)

Me, Pam

She is Pamela Tan! I called her "Pam". She is a bidayuh girl. She is my best buddy ever. She is my Buddy since modul 1 till modul 2. I told her all my secrets when we are in class. She knows how to speak chinese. She always told me her "gor gor" and helps her "gor gor" to pass me a message or give me something. LOL!! And she do also share her love stories with me ;)

Buddy, still rmb this?
" hey Buddy,
  why do u so moody?
  later u look like baldi." x')
 
Keng Yee, Maggie, Me, Kai Teen, Xian Ying

Kai Teen, she is a quiet girl. She is Xian Ying's best friend. Both of them always stick together. She loves korean artist alot. Xian Ying is KL & Kai Teen is CC, KL+CC=KLCC. This is a equation for them because both of them are tall enough like KLCC. =)

Keng Yee, Ai Yung, Me, Maggie

She is Voon Ai Yung. She is a cute & naive girl. She loves to smile and laugh anytime and anywhere. She is a optimistic girl but she loves to sleep. She slept in P4. Her snoring sound can be heard in my dorm. xP it's too hyperbole. Normally, we called her as "Sleeping Beauty". Whenever u're sad, just go look for her. I'm sure u would be happy by seeing her laugh. Cause she is really too CUTE! ^^


She is Lee Rou Hui. She is our ex-Bravo-mates. She leave us due to the reason of continue studying. But, i do miss her a lot~<3

This is the pic of wirawati Bravo. 
I feel proud because i'm one of them. =)

- Shida (always gave me a wide smile & a lovely hug)
- Memey (a malay girl that own fair skin)
- Miat (cute bidayuh girl that helps me all along the wirajaya activities)
- Emy (rmb she asked me a question, "what means gu gu jiao er?" LOL!!!)
- Mai (a malay girl that slept beside Maggie for two and a half months)
- Aryanti (she got a kembar sis which looks exactly like her)
- Helen (another bidayuh girl who knows how to speak chinese. And she is the one who teach me how to kiwi my spike boots)
- Yasmin (a malay girl who always speak engliah to me. She is also my group-mate in PK7 for the 2nd modul.)
- Alia (hehe! she is the one who always do disgusting action with me. xD)
- RaRa (she is a rank holder. She always borrow my torchlight)
- Akya (@Rainbow. her skin is fair and she looks like chinese. She is pretty enough!)
- Ain ( William Wee likes her. =x )
- Haizam (Thx for giving me that biscuit! it's tasty~<3 )
- And etc etc etc.... =P

Wira Bravo:

Mushroom, Me

Who is he? I knew him N-years ago. He is Lee Zhan Sheng. He wants us to call him Mushroom. == He is my secondary school friend. Both of us are from SMK Bandar Baru Seri Petaling. I think both of us have fate. Because we are from the same school, same class, same kem, same company, same kelas-PK7(every kelas in NS is same!!), same small group in kelas & etc... Woots~ how could it be so ngam!! LOL!!! ;D I think he is also a spy for my Bro. >,<
lately, he scores 10 A's for his SPM. Congrats, mushroom!!! ^^

Vincent, Yung Fai, William, Ah Lok, Me, Xian Ying, Ah Zhe
All of us are from BRAVO, except for the last one, Ah Zhe!

- Vincent Toh: he is a guy that never talk to me in KEM. i hate him xP

- Yung Fai: seriously, not that 'sok' with him. i just know he's same company with me

- William Wee: he's a funny guy and like to tease peepo. =x 
The most funny sentence he told me is,
"刺青是不能劃上眼睛的。”
“為什麽?”
“因爲刺青劃的眼睛要是比你兇,它就會克死你!”
“醬你又劃?你不怕它克死你咩?”
“我這個不一樣!我的臉是慈祥的臉,我刺的也是慈祥的眼睛。它哪裏會克死我?! ” LMAO!!!! xDDD
“我還有一個刺青刺到一半還沒有好!我刺的龍,現在變蟲了!” 
HAhahhahHAHHA~ laugh sei me la!!!

He is also the one who taught me "Ngai Diao & Dian Ji" in KEM. LOL!! Finally i knew "Ngai Diao" is a vulgar. xD

- Lok Leng Jiak: he is a guy i gave him a name as 路人甲。And i always joke around with his name. "路人乙,路人丙去了哪裏?" ;D
Me, Shong Fatt

- Shong Fatt: he is a guy who likes to joke around me. I do also like to repeat a sentence when i saw him, “常發,笑~~~”。hehe! then he'll keep showing me his shy face. LOL!! How cute he is... x) He is the only guy that i would smile & laugh when i see him!
 Me, Yu Chai
Actually, we really didn't hold our hands in this pic nia~ =,=

- Yu Chai: i dunno how i met & talk to him. But he will always makes me happy. i called him as 梅花鹿 cause his face do look alike. xP He is also the one who always fools around me in kem.

- Dong Hwa: he's Yu Chai's best friend. Wanna say 'thank you' to him, because he gave me a gift on the day i went back to KL in airport. Seriously, thx alot. =) He gots a 'kembar' malay sista-Amieyra Annuar in our KEM too! ;P

- Azizi: He is a malay guy who likes to joke around me. Always say me HAMSAP. LOL!! And i usually like to called him as PUNGGUNG BESAR YG BERBAU BAWANG LAGI HAMSAP. xDDD As a return, he likes to call me as Pontianak cause he said my sound of laughing like Pontianak. LOL!! Seriously, no lo... that time he heard i laugh like that is because i'm learning Ai Yung laugh mar~ but he said is CUTE... LOL!!! xP

- Sebastian: He is a bidayuh guy i knew in PK7. At first, he likes to pretend as a mystery guy and send msg to me. Until the day i'm going back to KL, he only willing to tell me who is him. LOL! And now, sometimes he will msg me. I think i'm now became super PRO to read malay's msg!

- Eyko: He is a malay guy who got a nice handwritting. He always campur with those Malay girls. He is the best friend of Abg Yusri.

- Abg Yusri: He is the eldest among us. 23 years old. We called him as Abang and he likes to snap photo. At first, we are still calling u "bin tai lou" cause u always snap pictures anywhere & anytime. But now those pic became a sweet sweet memories for us! Thx, Abg Yus~ ^^

- Sufyan: i called him "PYAN". He always tease me when we are in the same group in kelas. Now, he kena kemalangan. Part of his memories lost. So, let bless him from recovering soon! Pyan, Bless You!

- Felix: He score 99 marks for shooting. Wow!!! x)

- Bennedict Lim: He is cool enough and i think our conversation is less than 10 sentences. And someone told me that, he is cute when he smile! =)

- Martin: He is the Music Master in our KEM. He is a great conductor! Got lots of malay girls like him. xD

- BoB: Oppssieee! He is the biggest in our KEM. i mean in size xP

- Paran: our flag holder!

- Albert: At first, i thought he is those kind of "banana". But actually he knew how to speak chinese. When the 1st time he talk chinese to me, i really get shock! He is also a rank holder.
Me, SHAH

- Shah: i know not much bout him. But he is a tall guy.

- Nicholas Wang: He is a guy who stay with me in KEM during CNY. He got a nickname as "Comel Dua"!!! LOL~ how cute =x

- Tan Chee Weng: HAhahah~ this guy actually is my secondary school friend. I didn't knew that he's same camp with me until that day he told me while we were staying in KEM during CNY. LOL!! i'm sorry cause can't recognise u when u're in botak!

- 志煇: Seriously i dunno his english name. And i'm the one who always pronounce wrong his name until i get scolded by him. =x
" I'm ZHI HUI, not ZI WEI!!! " hahahaha~
His speed of walking is SUPER DUPER VERY DAMN OMG fast... Maybe he's too thin and tall? reduce the frictional force between air? LOL!!! ;D

- Eng Dao Chun: Seriously i forgot his name. =x Btw, He likes Keng Yee.

- And etc etc etc... 
sorry if i didn't drop down ur name by here! x(










Pictures & sweet memories that belongs to BRAVO~<3

Friends~<3

Chin, Me

-He is Chin Khian Jung. Usually i called him as 下巴。Because 下巴 in english is Chin. He is from ALPHA company. He is the OC of this company. He is a guy that i knew in PK7. We are in the same group for the 1st modul. This guy make us cry for the last day of modul 1 cause he is the 1st one who tears drop. 

He's also my buddy-Pamela Tan's "gor gor". Seriously, i should be saying thank you for him for the long long time ago. Why? Because he is a guy who cares for me a lot in KEM. He gave me lots of things when i'm in KEM. He gave me cotton candy, bring me foods & drinks during CNY, a cat's cup, that red rabbit that looks like pig(LOL!!), that kind of baby hugs geh bolster, butter bread, 2 letters and so on... He is really a caring guy. But when i back to KL, i can't contact him anymore, i didn't know where have he been. x'( Btw, Thx, Chin!

- Peng Lun: He is from ALPHA company jugak. he's my so-called ji mui. We both have a 招牌動作. Yea~ still rmb? clap hands and.... =)

- Alvin Chai: i think he's from DELTA company. i hate him because he always call me AUNTY. sei zai!! yi ga mou meng lei giu meh?? >,< seriously, i'm not that 'sok' with him in KEM, we getting closer when we back to KL. How weird?

- Farrick Wayne: He is from ALPHA company. I knew him in PK7 and is the first modul. We was assigned to the same group named Muzium Negara. He's an IBAN peepo. And he knew how to speak chinese. LOL!! 1st time he talk chinese to me, do really make me shock. He promise to teach me Iban language, but when is it, huh??  But he got a pairs of beautiful eyes! ;D

- Lee Chern Earn: He is from DELTA company. He is my primary school friends. We both are from SJK (c) Confucian! different class. I'm in 6R while he is in 6J. At the beginning, i really didn't knew that he is the one of my friend. I can't confirm it and i asked him through FB. LOL!! and finally, i get to know it. He said he would say HI when he met me cause i forgot his face dy. But at last, i'm the one who recognise him, and say HI to him. ==
 Me, Heng

- Heng Chun Yen: He's also from DELTA company. He was our CO in KPS. He asked us to call him Heng. But i prefer to call him as Lizard Heng because his face do looks alike too! xP 
I rmb our 1st conversation is on the stage of padang kawad. That time i think both of us also sick. And u pulak gave us to main teka-teki. LOL!! Seriously, if i didn't get to know him, i really thought that he is those type of LC peepo. But now, i know he is NOT. He is friendly. He is also from PK7. He is a responsible and kind CO, he helps us to settle masalah PKKB although he is not from BRAVO company. Btw, ng goi sai, LIZARD HENG! x)

- Kevin Loh: He is from CHARLIE company. The only memory i got for him is, i asked him to put those newspaper on the floor to prevent someone sit there. And he is noob slow enough, until that guy already sit beside me. LOL!!

- Wei Chieh: But i think most of his friends calling him Wei Jie. He is also from CHARLIE company. what i know bout him is, he is very GENG in dancing.  

- Fa Heng: Normally i called him Lee F*ck. LOL!! =x Not much memories with him. i just knew that he likes he shout Maggie's and my name. i rmb he went to my class in PK7 and gave me a sweet. But i just ignored him. And i didn't know how he get my phone number, and keep asking me to send my photo to him. LMAO~  

- Huan Hin: He is from DELTA company. He is a very shy boy. He was my group-mate in Modul 2 in PK7. Always stick with Mushroom.

- Richard Liew: He is also another guy from DELTA company. He was also my group-mate in modul 1 in PK7. He likes to hit my hand hardly and pull my hair just to say "HI". =,= LOL!!! 
Ah Zhe, Me

- Bong Jing Zhe: i called him as Parrot Zhe, because, once again, his face do looks alike as parrot too. xP He's also from DELTA company. I knew him through the Mentor-Mentee programme held on every Monday's night.

My 1st impression on him--how can a guy's skin could be so fair? OMG! And our 1st conversation was, i asked him,
" Hey, u masih bujang ke? "
" Tak! Dah kahwin..."

LOL!! Fine... And he kept talking bout Shong Fatt in front of me. =,= Ngai Ti~ got what problem o him? Then, he taught me a sentence, "ngo oi lei oi dou fatt sai kong!" this cantonese sentence is really meaningful. Until he could always say it in the KEM. He also likes to say, "安麗,我憎你一世!” in cantonese. But i think he's a hakka yin, cause his pronunciation bring some hakka sound.

He is also the one who make me drop on the floor. And he still dare to say i drop like a frog. =,=
Since that, he started to call me Frog. 

He is the one who make me cried like Hell in airport when the day i went back to KL. And THX for giving me the Ferrero Rocher chocolate as a present before i leave Sarawak. =)
 

Yea~ he came to KL on the week we get our SPM result. We do organise a gathering just for him in Timesquare. And the other day, i met him in Sunway Pyramid too. 
*Hey, u better wear the pink 'hushpuppies underwear'  t-shirt i bought for u that cost me almost 30 bucks. =P

We having gathering in timesquare.
This pic snap after sing K session at Neway.

 Me, Zhe
took it kat Sunway Pyramid when i met him.

He taught me lots of sarawak language. And i'm also his teacher, because i teach him lots of cantonese right now. He is now became super PRO of speaking cantonese. Hehe! hey u, Parrot Zhe, call me Sifu la~ xD

He promises me that i'm always his "High Class" best friend. And okay, i'm gonna tell him that, he is also my "5 stars" best friend! I do rmb what he told me. As he hopes, Best Friends Forever!
*good luck for u & her. You! Better take care of urself. Blessed you~ hope u can chase tiok her bah! x') *


- U.K. : Seriously, he is another guy that i didn't know his real name. =x He is from CHARLIE company. And he's also stay near my house. Hey, bro! Dak han chut lai yum cha ya! ^^ We both are from Seri Petaling. therefore, he got a nickname that given by me--大城堡大佬! xD 
i hate him. Because he always called me "zhong lui". Wt* =,=  

- Lai Kevin: He is from DELTA company. Hahahah~ he is a guy which impress me a lot when the day we back to KL in airport. LOL!!! the one who accidentally walks into Female's toilet. Oppsieee~ xP maybe he is in urgent, gonna pee soon and girl's toilet is closer?

- Yuan Jun: He's from ALPHA company. HeHE! Actually,i didn't know him much. But he is Maggie Kok's best friend! Maggie always called him as "Bui Bui". Although i dunno what it means. =)

- Jackson: He is given a name as "TOKEN". But i dunno why la. =x He also from ALPHA company. Not much memory on him. Just knew that, someone told me that he's CUTE & quite HANDSOME when the days in KEM. ;D

- Xavier: He is from DELTA company. He is also the who same mentor-mentee with me! He told me that he's not a chinese but he knew how to speak it. Well Done! x)

- Alan Pui: He is a guy from CHARLIE company. Know not much bout him. But he got a quite good looking. ;D

- Issac Tan: He is from ALPHA company. Another guy that i know not much on him. Btw, someone likes him because she told he that he's cute & handsome. SOmehow, he is also a kind guy who willing to gave us-wirawati his 'TOBLERONE' chocolate during Valentine's Day. Ooo~ How lovely he is~ i thought he is KL-lang but actually he's from Sarawak. =]

- Patrick Chai: i think he is from DELTA company. Seriously, i'm not that 'sok', i mean close to him in KEM. We started our 1st conversation through FB. Ngai Ti~ memang teruk lo we both! =x

- DeeDee: She is from DELTA company jugak. She likes to hug peepo as well. She is friendly enough! cause she is the one who always help me  to dry my hair under the big fan. Using her soft hand. 
Awww~ so sweet!! <3 She likes to shout "KOMPENI-KOMPENI SEDIAkkk...." xD

- Vicky: She's from CHARLIE company. She is the first indian girl who i talk to. She is very friendly and nice. I rmb i did called her "Nicky" on the second day in KEM. LOL!!! Btw, her keychain she gave me is really special. my name is on the keychain!! OHhhh, Thx alot! Vicky ^^

- Ong Ai Fen: She is also from CHARLIE company. I knew her through PK 7. Normally, i called her "IPHONE". She is my ??th lao gong! I heart her lots~<3 


- Lau Jia Yan: She is a girl who having boys' hair cut. I called her "GIANT" cause her name sounds almost same. She is from Delta company. But she back to KL due to the reason of 'continue studying'. She promised to belanja me SUSHI KING after i back to KL. Haixz~ But when she going to fetch me out, huh?? =x 

Before she back to KL, normally she got a job after dinner & having her bath. When she get ready, she would come to my dorm and help me to dry up my hair. Using her hands. And we sit under the fan. LOL!! i damn miss her after she back. But her job was ganti by DeeDee soon! =P once, i rmb that i pernah 'rogol' her due to her fair skin! Almost gonna rape her up with Sek Kuan. LMAO~ =x

*Hey, ur shirt is still with me. When u wanna get it? Call me when u want it ya! ^^

[ BoBo's Gang ]


our pic! without MAN, because she is holding the camera! ;D

- Chua Hoey Man: She is from ALPHA company. I gave her a nickname as "BoBo Man". Actually, this name is very meaningful because is all related to her. Maybe she owned a pair of "big boobs"? That's why i gave her that name. Hmmm~ not bad mar! xP

- Joanne Chin: She is also From ALPHA company. I gave her a nickname as "BoBo Jo"!! xD Her face is chubby, she is CUTE!!!

- Loh Poh Lee: Dia jugak come from ALPHA company. She has a new nickname as "BoBo Lee"!! But everytime she also scolded me when i called her this name. =x

- Chan Yin Pin: She is the only exception! She is from DELTA company. I called her as "BoBo Bing"... Her name is the nicest among us! x) 

& etc etc etc.... 
Sorry if i didn't write ur name out! Cause it's too many... Sorry! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Rahamen Wok (the left one)

Who is he? He is Rahamen Wok, our Kem Putra Sentosa's commander! =)
Hehehe! The sentence that he always said to me,
" Hey u, Wirawati tu! Awak demam ke? "
LOL!!! Commander, seriously i wanna tell you that i'm not sick. I just put a piece of tissue paper on my forehead. Just to prevent my fringe get wet only. hehe! not sick la... xP

*Tips for wira & wirawati! Those who want to act sick, just to skip kawad or standing under the BIG sun, u guys can try to put a piece of tissue paper on ur forehead! This is really useful because i tried it before. Every jurulatih or friends & even commander thought that I"M IN SICK!!! They asked me to rest! hahahaha~ Try it out! xD  

 Cikgu WHY & Me! =)
Cikgu WHY owns a bright & wide Smile!
He is BRAVO teacher~ Wootss!
Always ask the photographer to say "1,2,3" before snap a picture.
He will pose nice nice when u count till "3" LOL!!! x)

Me & Cikgu Ronnie!
He is Ronnie Balsius
We usually called him as MUSCLE MAN, cause his muscle is really... OMG~ WOW!! xD
And i touched his muscle before! 
Eeee! *Shy Shy*

Xian Ying, Keng Yee, Maggie, CIKGU ZAINI, Me, Kai Teen

He is Cikgu Zaini.
He is also our BRAVO teacher.
He looks like Doraemon, cute! Isn't? xD

 He is Encik Kamson.
He likes to talk jokes & make us burst into laughter.
the new sentence i learned from him,
"BoDoh~ Tak makan sayur!" =x

 He is Encik Narunsing.
He is our guru disiplin.
He is belongs to BRAVO too! x)
During pembarisan disiplin,
"Hari ni kita akan nyanyi 2 buah lagu tu seperti biasa! Apa lagu tu?"
"JALUR GEMILANG & KERANAMU MALAYSIA,ENCIK!"

He is Encik Enderow.
Tepok-tepok Encik Enderow, "Benda tu kecik jeh!" ;P
He is another guru disiplin in KPS.
Every morning during 8 a.m. ,

all warga KPS would have a date--pembarisan disiplin with him.
"Selamat pagi, salam perpaduan dan salam 1 Malaysia, wira dan wirawati !"
"MAYLAYSIA BOLEH!" 
 
This is my classmate! We're from... PK 7!!!
PK 7, macam yea yea jeh!!! x)

Another pic with my classmate!
We all are from PK 7!!!
i felt proud to be 1 of them in PK 7... ;D

Last pic for my class~ PK 7!!!

those awards & prizes are all belongs to MEeee~^^
no la... 
Actually is for BRAVO!!!
cause we WON it... YeaHHhh!!! ;DDD

Okay!! This is what we felt proud of...
among 4,
our best company,
EVOLUSI BRAVO !!! <3
 This is our EVOLUSI BRAVO's flag.
YeaH!! I did hold it before~ hiak hiak hiak ;D
This is the small fountain in front of our dewan in 
KEM PUTRA SENTOSA!!! <3

Our 1st competition.
BRAVO menang dalam lagu-lagu patriotik.
We won for the 1st & 2nd places in this competition! =)

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!
HeHe~ this is my CNY + Baju kurung attire for 
lagu patriotik competition!
I'm Cute, rite? =P
Sibeh hao lian.....

This is my 1st time to play KAYAK...
i enjoy it a lot!!!
Especially playing SINGLE KAYAK
it's so SYOK, man! ;D

 Awwww~
1st time hold M16.
Shooting shooting & also Laughing laughing. xP
Ngai Ti~


SNAP SnaP snap!!!
Before we started our KEMBARA HALANGAN.
I'm the 21th peserta!!!
Damn TIRED for this competition! x(
But it's worth it.

This family is so kind & friendly.
They invite us(all KL-chinese-lang) to their house during CNY.
[ 今天有一户家人实在太好了!竟然邀请我们这些KL人进他们家,吃鸡肉干、猪肉干(终于有机会吃猪了xP )、虾饼、牛肉片…实在太开心了~
终于感受到过年的气氛! x)
这一家人,我真的忠心感谢你们的热情款待!随然我们只是陌生人,但是你们让我见识到Sarawak华人的亲切~
所谓华人一家亲!
...谢谢你们啦~ ^^ ]
this status was post on FB to describe my feeling on THEM!!!
Really thx alot~
i love u guys!!! <3

They're the teachers from 佛堂.
They belanja us to eat 'KOLO MEE' during CNY.
How sweet they are!
Hmmm~ Love them! <3


 Yee Chiew, Me, Keng Yee
We visited to KAMPUNG BUDAYA during CNY.

 Hehe! footprint i left on Pantai Abang Amin. ;D
Pn. Tan said,
Footprint of Mushroom & me polluted Sarawak's bitch beach! xD

Jump as high as i can!!
See, i'm superb HAPPY~ ^^
And my hair 'fly',
till can take over SUNSILK hair shampoo advertisement dy! =P

Eeee~ My sick face during WIRAJAYA activities.
I'm really sick!
How pity i am? =x

Sick till FAINT at there?
OMGoshhh~
Hehe! actually i'm just damn headache that time,
i wanna sleep,
BUT,
YENY curi-curi snap it.
All credits to her! =x

Oppssieee!!!
Imma be combing my hair
in front of the mirror in my messy dorm.
i think, 
Sek Kuan curi-curi snap it too! =x

It's in P3!!!!!!!!
What am i doing?
I'm keep PRESSING, PreSSing, Pressing, pressing & pressing
my lovely phonie ;D

I'm talking to my 'darling'
& half way of combing my hair.
BoBo Man snap it in sudden!
Hey, next time ask me pose NICE NICE sin mar~ xD
An emo pic took by Rou Hui!
This is the newest & fashionable action in 
2011.
Created by Hew Ann Li
in KPS! ;D

Another EMO pic from MEeeee! ;)
Home Sick maybe?
i think,
this pic was took by Keng Yee.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loves to be EMO in DEWAN GADING of KPS!!!

ArHhhhh!!!!
And 1 more thing. Almost forget bout it.
I DAMN HATE TO PASS BY
KAUNTER JB!!!
This is because those jurulatih damn likes to catch my hair if i didn't tied it up. There is a conversation between those jurulatih & me:
Everyday, as usual, i walked to dewan with my gang of friends...
" Hey u, Wirawati tu..."
" Cikgu panggil i ke? "
" Yea! U! Wirawati, mari sini! "
walks towards kaunter JB.
" Kenape tak ikat rambut u, huh? "
" Cikgu, rambut masih basah ni! Macam mane nak ikat? Nanti lain kali kepala i akan sakit punye, tau? "
" Ishhh... i punye rambut lagi basah. Kan i ikat jugak? Nak sakit, i dah lama sakit tau?! Ehhh, pergilah ikat rambut kamu sekarang! u nak saya 'GUM' atau 'GUNTING' rambut kamu? huh? "
" Eh, tak nak la! cikgu... okayy kay kay~ i pergi toilet ikat sekarang! "
And i walked towards wirawati area & just ignored her. LOL!! how naughty i am =x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKAY!!!
Now, Let me present a song of BRAVO! =)
 
" Kopi O, Kopi O,
BRAVO macho, BRAVO macho,
Coca-Cola 7 up, Coca-Cola 7 up,
Go BRAVO, Dun GIVE UP!
Gerak! Gempo!
Bersatu! Bersama!
Jia you, Jia you~ 
YeaHhhhh!!! " 
Another Song:
"BRAVO cemerlang, BRAVO gemilang, Huu HAaa~"

at last but not least,
I KPS !!!
I BRAVO !!!
 
I PK 7 !!!

I P3 !!!
and of course,
I U GUYS !!!


--the END--
 












 







No comments:

Post a Comment